This painting is printed on Archival Canvas Paper. It was made from an original made by Haitian artist Berette. He will receive 60% of this order. The other 40% we will use to cover the printing cost.
- Print size 12 x 8
- Ship in USA only ( for now).
- The original is also listed on the site.
- Please allow 7 to 10 days to prepare the print and process order